Global Press & Newsroom
Marken is the leader in global clinical trial logistics
Marken is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide.
Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 58 locations worldwide while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments, and biological kit production.
Marken’s dedicated 1,900+ staff members manage 100,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries. Additional services such as ancillary material sourcing, storage, and distribution, shipment lane verification and qualifications, as well as GDP, regulatory, and compliance consultancy, add to Marken’s unique position in the pharma and logistics industry.
Marken’s Media Contact
If you’re a member of the media and have a question, please get in touch with the PR team at:
Latest Press Releases
- UPS HEALTHCARE EXPANDS GLOBAL COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS NETWORK
- UPS HEALTHCARE PARTNERS WITH THREAD TO DELIVER
- UPS HEALTHCARE CONTINUES INVESTMENT IN PERSONALIZED MEDICINE
- MARKEN OPENS TWO NEW GMP DEPOTS
- MARKEN ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF CELL AND GENE CONTROL CENTER
Latest News & Articles
- Decentralized Trial Logistics Requires Thoughtful Strategy: Marken
- Fortifying Logistics With Technology for Decentralized Trials
- What a Global Pandemic Taught Us About the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Personalized Medicine Requires Complex Supply Chains: Marken
- The Ultimate Patient-Centric Supply Chain
Please contact us for print quality logos.
Marken’s Management Team
(Click Image for Profiles)