Labeling & Late Stage Customization
As the clinical trial industry continues to become more complex, the need for greater flexibility and increased efficiency in the supply chain is more important than ever.
Marken provides a responsive approach to labeling and late stage customization that streamlines the packaging process and is more cost effective for our clients.
Our services include:
- Provide re-labeling services when a drug either expires or when the client requires over-labeling
- Perform labeling in a dedicated GMP-compliant room
- Apply re-test date labels and “for clinical trial use only” labels for concomitant or comparator medication
- Leverage our extensive regulatory experience to ensure re-labeling is completed according to each country’s individual requirements
- Rigorously follow all packaging guidelines for re-labeling
Late Stage Customization:
- Primary packed materials are shipped to decentralized packaging hubs/depots
- Information is printed and labeled at Marken GMP-compliant depot once an order is placed or a patient is recruited for a study
- Information included on label includes language variants, specific market information, shelf-life facts, traceability data