Combining the latest technology with bespoke Marken processes, our new kit building system provides a single centralized platform for more efficient trial activity coordination.
Helios allows users to specify multiple locations from which to build biological sample kits for clinical trials. This not only provides you with full oversight and data capture across the project lifecycle, but more importantly, enables Marken to support the growing needs of your business globally.
Fully validated and compliant with ICH GCP, 21 CFR Part 11 and GDPR, the Helios application delivers:
- End-to-end trial management information including milestone goal measurement
- Full visibility of project-related kit types and shipments
- Tracking of materials by lot number and expiration date from initial receipt through to distribution
- Detailed material overview with expiration dates and lot numbers
- Simple replication kit order processes and generation of shipping data