A large variety of equipment, appliances and materials are required in the set-up and execution of complex clinical trials, and Marken has the expertise to store and distribute these materials.
Our global network has the capacity to support the movement of all clinical trial materials, including ancillary equipment, medical devices and investigator equipment.
These services include:
- Delivery of medical devices and equipment to investigator sites or patients anywhere in the world
- Customs and regulatory supervision with customs clearance
- Shipment tracking with a single view of all your products globally through Marken Solo™ and Maestro™, our web-based systems designed to manage clinical assets across owned and third-party depot facilities
- Collection of medical devices and equipment
- Reconciliation with the sponsor system
- Device tracking through individualized serial numbers