Safeguarding Your Products
Every Step Of The Clinical Supply Chain Journey
The Market Leader You Know Is Now Stronger Than Ever
We understand the complexities of our industry and design solutions that move your clinical drug products forward.
With over three decades of experience shipping trial materials at all temperature ranges to investigator sites, laboratories, Clinical Supply Centers and patients around the world, our experts have the insight and knowledge you demand.Talk with an expert today
Maximum Efficiency And Oversight
At The Best Value
Our Team Of Experts Provide Solutions 24/7/365 To Ship Your Clinical Supply Drugs Anywhere In The World
The Marken global network ships all clinical drug products, including APIs, heavyweight shipments and ancillary materials. Shipments are tracked and protected with Marken’s GPS device, Sentry. Marken delivers to over 220 countries worldwide utilizing our flexible network.
- Shipment tracking with a single view for all of your products globally through Marken Sentry, Maestro™ and SOLO™
- Marken’s Global Control Center (GCC) provides real time monitoring, management and protection
PLANNING AND BOOKING
- Customs and trade compliance support and consultancy
- Risk assessment, contingency planning and shipping lane verification and validation
- Coordinated and consolidated investigator shipments and vendor management (SLIM) to improve efficiency and decrease costs
QUALIFIED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- Latest packaging innovations available
- Active and passive temperature controlled packaging
- Smart packaging solutions: Reusable precision thermal shippers with embedded electronics and sensors that transmit real-time data
STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION
- Delivery of clinical trial products, API, bulk shipments or equipment to investigator sites or patients around the world
- Global storage and distribution of clinical trial materials which utilizes our GMP Clinical Supply Center (10) network
- Direct to Patient (DTP) services
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Sentry: Provides the latest GPS technology available for drug shipments with real-time track and trace capability
- Monitors and reports location, temperature, motion, shock, light exposure, atmospheric pressure and remaining battery life.
- White Glove Services
- Equipped to handle high-volume traffic with defined turnaround times and within specifications to final destinations
- We perform disaster recovery every day for shipments during situations such as political unrest or extreme weather patterns
- Proactive contingency plans are set in place for any situation prior to the start of the trial
- Find real life examples and case studies at marken.com
- Our Trade Compliance team closely monitors changes to mitigate any risk and disruption to your clinical supply chain
- Each of our sites have staff that are trained to handle dangerous goods and are certified to meet the requirements of IATA
- Marken can offer worldwide brokerage services through our parent company, UPS, who maintains one of the industry’s largest staff of licensed customs brokers
ADVANCED IT SYSTEMS
Our IT systems provide full visibility for shipments throughout the Marken network.
- Maestro: Marken’s comprehensive online booking and tracking system tracks shipments from any web-based device.
- Allegro: A customized, online booking tool specifically designed for investigator sites. Built as a service for investigators which simplifies the booking of a sample export shipment from their own local computer or smart phone.