Direct to Patient (DTP) Services
- Patients may participate in trials from the comfort and convenience of their home, office or vacation destination
- Patients who live long distances from an investigator site, or who have difficulty traveling due to health or age-related issues, may enroll in clinical trials
- Higher patient retention rates
- Increased protocol compliance
- Improved patient recruitment through greater willingness of patients to participate in the trial
Marken’s White Book: A Direct to Patient (DTP) Industry Guide
The White Book Industry Guide details how Direct to Patient trial services must be set up to comply with industry and regulatory standards. The services offered include delivery of clinical trial materials directly to the patient’s home, home pickup and delivery of collected biological specimens, protection of data, and return of unused or expired clinical trial materials. The company also offers global home nursing services through its partners.