What We Do
Only Marken delivers the end-to-end capabilities and expert oversight needed to seamlessly guide your program through each stage of the pharmaceutical journey–from clinical to commercialization.
We always find a way to connect patients with new medicines, in all corners of the world.
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of the UPS Healthcare division. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken maintains the leading position for Direct to Patient (DTP) and Home Healthcare (HHC) services, biological sample shipments and offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs in 56 locations worldwide for clinical trial product storage and distribution. Marken’s dedicated 1,500 staff members manage 100,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
Providing flexible supply chain solutions for today’s adaptive trial landscape, we ship materials at all temperature ranges to investigator sites, depots, and directly to patients’ homes.
- Transport of biological specimens to all regional labs
- Biological sample kit building in all regions, including COVID-19 test kit building
- GMP storage and distribution of all clinical trial materials, including relabeling when needed
- Transport of clinical drug substance, IMP, clinical drug product, and ancillary supplies to anywhere in the world
- Direct to/from patient and home healthcare services
- Cell and gene therapy supply chain services including a global LN2 (cryogenic) network
MARKEN’S BLUE BOOK
Complete Supply Chain Solutions for the Life Sciences Industry
The Blue Book details Marken’s services and capabilities as a leader in the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. Clinical trials are vital research tools and Marken understands their unique needs and requirements.