Return and Destruction
Marken’s Clinical Supply Centers manage returns from clinical sites, perform the reception and reconciliation of returns and provide destruction by locally approved and qualified destruction vendors.
All required documentation is provided, including destruction certificates to allow traceability of the destroyed clinical supplies.
Our services include:
- Develop study specific return processes and requirements
- Manage handling of returns and level of reconciliation
- Place returns in allocated storage areas in our GMP-compliant Clinical Supply Centers as determined by trial needs
- Obtain destruction approval and sign off
- File and retain appropriate documentation