The mRNA Conference 2023
Join us at the mRNA Conference 2023 (28 – 29 August 2023) at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts, where we’ll explore the latest innovations in mRNA-based therapeutics, and vaccines for infectious diseases, oncology, CAR-T cell therapies, and beyond.
Recent vaccine success has put mRNA technology into the spotlight with increasingly growing potential for applications in immunotherapy, personalised medicine, and clinical treatments of genetic, infectious, and chronic diseases. The mRNA conference will focus on developing mRNA vaccines and therapies from early research to commercialization and clinical applications.
This years conference is set to become the world’s leading event exclusively for the biotech and pharma industry to meet and collaborate with RNA technology experts, examine new technologies and technical know-how, and discuss the opportunities associated with next-generation mRNA therapeutics, formulations, and clinical development
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- The future of mRNA-based therapeutics beyond infectious disease
- Latest advancements in mRNA formulation and delivery technologies
- Breakthrough research in personalized mRNA treatments and immunotherapy
- Blockchain technology for mRNA-based therapeutics supply chain solutions
- Challenges and bottlenecks in the global manufacturing of mRNA vaccines
- Regulatory and healthcare considerations in mRNA-based clinical development
Andrew Mancini from Marken will be speaking at the event, and his session will take place on Monday, 28th August 2023, from 13:30-14:00.
Andrew will be speaking on the Innovation driving the future of vaccine development and distribution
- Understand patient-centricity in a clinical trial, vaccine development, and global distribution
- Highlighting challenges and considerations of the supply chain
- Gain insights into the strategic approach and innovative solutions