Home Health Care
Marken’s Home Health Care and Direct to/from Patient (DTP/DFP) services create an optimized network which further enhances patient centricity in clinical research and brings the industry one step closer to a virtual trial landscape.
By utilizing Marken’s home health care service in combination with our DTP/DFP services, sponsors benefit from increased recruitment and retention rates as well as driving down overall development cycles and project costs.
Our licensed, qualified and trained healthcare professionals conduct required protocol procedures in the home or other convenient locations to make participation in a clinical trial as easy as possible for patients. These procedures include:
- Study drug administration, including sub-cutaneous and intravenous infusion
- Blood draws and other biologic sampling
- Clinical assessment of vital signs and other mobile based data collection
- Patient and caregiver training and education
By partnering with Marken, our clients benefit from:
- Reduced exposure of patient personal health information by booking DTP requests and home visits at the same time through our proprietary booking technology for a single integrated solution
- GDPR and HIPAA compliance to ensure data protection and privacy
- Real-time status updates through a project management dashboard
- Electronic completion and submission of visit documentation for streamlined administration in a 21 CFR Part 11 validated system